Is your Apple Watch is not working at all? Does your Watch fail to turn on? It can happen due to underlying issues. The black display always doesn’t always imply damage. Many of such problems can be rectified quickly. Don’t panic and check out the 9 tricks to make your Apple Watch turn on.
Follow the methods given below to make the Apple Watch work again like it used to.
Make Your Apple Watch Function Smoothly.
1. Reboot Your Smartwatch
Generally, the Watch stops working or the display becomes dark because of the power issue, but it only happens if you were using it throughout the whole day.
In this type of situation, you should conduct a hard reset. Well, this is more convenient because in this busy life waiting for half an hour or more for the smartwatch to get charged will be worthless, if this doesn’t do the trick. The Watch may have been facing this problem because of its software. Or else, you might have accidentally selected a mode that darkened the display. A reboot will make the smartwatch switch off entirely, and then you will be able to switch on your smartwatch. This can solve all the issues except the power one.
● Firstly, hold the side switch which is round in shape and the small button which is situated just underneath the crown.
● Keep holding both of them till the symbol of Apple gets displayed. This means that the Smartwatch is starting again.
● The reboot is done in few seconds but holds both buttons for minimum half a minute before finishing your hard reboot. It is so because in some of the situation it may take half a minute to get done reboot entirely.
2. Charge the Watch
It is worth noting that if your Watch stops working after using it throughout the whole day, then it is the low battery problem. So charging it up is the only solution for it. But if you are facing low battery problem in the mid of the day, then it can be possible that your Smartwatch is not getting charged even when you are putting it on charging.
● Look at the place where you set its charger for charging it up. It can be possible that any plastic is stuck and this obstruction is preventing it from getting it charged.
3. Ensure That Power Reserve Is Switched Off
In Power Reserve, your Apple Watch will only be able to let you know the time. This feature helps your smartwatch to work for more time. No app works in this mode, so smartwatch doesn’t remain smart if this mode is on. So prefer having this mode switched off.
4. Wear Apple Watch Properly
If your Apple Watch is not able to note your activity, then it can be possible that you are not wearing it correctly. It might have become loose. Wear it a bit tight.
5. Update Your Apple Watch
It can be possible that your smartwatch is working very slow. To fix this problem update it.
6. Do The Pairing Again
Some of the times pairings happen but do not work. In such cases, prefer doing unpairing and after that, try to pair once more.
7. Always Clean It
On regular basis prefer cleaning the screen and don’t allow any dust particle to penetrate it.
8. Remove Unnecessary Applications
It can be possible that your smartwatch is not working correctly because there are plenty of applications stored on it. To make your smartwatch work efficiently remove the applications that you don’t use.
9. Avoid Exhaustion Of Battery
The constant exhaustion of battery may influence the Watch’s performance, so try to avoid it as much as possible.
Carl Smith is a self-professed security expert; he has been making the people aware of the security threats. His passion is to write about Cyber security, cryptography, malware, social engineering, internet and new media. He writes for Norton security products at norton.com/setup.