Norton mobile security is a tailor-made security product for all Android and iOS mobile devices. It comes up with a variety of features to ensure the device’s protection from viruses such as malware, spyware, Ransomware, and other threats. NMS also makes sure that the data or the information available on your mobile phone is secure and private.
It automatically blocks the mobile applications seeking for your private information secretly. Apart from these, there are many other features of Norton mobile security; we are going to provide them all below:
- Comes up with various controls to safeguard your online privacy
- Protects the device from being stolen or lost
- Comes up with several measures to recover your stolen or lost mobile devices
- Can be logged in with the details provided during purchase of Norton mobile security and creation of Norton account
- Multiple device protection with a single subscription
- Protection against the risky or third-party applications
Special features for Android Phones
- NMS includes a feature, System Advisor to alert you about all the possible OS threats and security certifications that tend to permit the hackers to access your private information and data.
- NMS ensures total network protection. It monitors all the ongoing activities to avoid the threats and malicious websites
- Comes up with protective anti-malware blocker
- Renders antiphishing web protection to avoid suspicious or phishy activities
- Full protection against malware and Ransomware
- Remote locate feature to track your stolen device
- Privacy advisor and privacy report interactive map to let the users aware that where their personal info might be shared
- Anti-theft protection and safe browsing to protect you from clicking the malicious links
- Auto-backup of the contacts
- SIM card lock functionality
Please note if you have purchased a Norton product that doesn’t come up with the Norton Mobile Security from Norton.com/setup then you can purchase it separately.
Features for iPads and iPhones
- Anti-theft feature to help you track or find your stolen or lost devices
- Contact backup feature to backup the contacts that can be restored later
If you have further queries associated with NMS or Norton setup then contact its customer support team.