Norton antivirus software helps in keeping your data protected and improves the potential life of your device. Keeping your device free from viruses and risks, the security software boosts the performance. However, the software sometimes shows error messages if it encounters any problem with the operating system or network connection.
If you have inserted an external device to your PC and want to perform a complete scan but could not find the Norton Setup icon on the taskbar or on your computer’s screen. You need to perform simple procedure to get the icon back.
When do you face such a problem? Is generally takes place when you unconsciously hide the software from the taskbar panel or if the file is deleted. When you go into the folder section of Norton Setup, you notice several files. Ensure that you do not delete any of the file else, it will create unwanted errors. If you are unable to spot the cause of not finding the software, connect with Norton Support and the expert team will help you to fix the issue. You may also opt to execute troubleshooting steps to get rid of this issue.
Step to get your Norton Setup product back:
- Click on the start icon and search for Norton antivirus
- If the product does not appear in the program list, follow ahead
- Go to control panel and click on Programs & features
- Search for Norton product that you have purchased and click on the product to uninstall it
- Once the product is uninstalled, visit norton.com/setup and login to your account
- Go to the product section and install the Norton setup
- Enter the product key when required
- Follow the prompts and complete installation
You have successfully fixed the problem. In case, you have encountered any issues while execution of the procedure, kindly connects with Norton Support to resolve it.
An expert in technical writing, James Watson has been studying and writing on all the latest technologies. Be it Norton, Internet security services, Microsoft and Antivirus, he strives to grab knowledge of even minor updates or changes occurring in the current technological world. Many publishers have published a number of articles written by him.