Norton antivirus is one of the reputed internet security software that is manufactured under the Symantec Company. Norton products have been designed and developed keeping in mind the continuously changing security needs of the consumers and businesses. Like other products, Norton 360 has gained immense popularity across the globe.
Norton 360 can be access from the Norton.com/setup, is all-in-one security suite that combines the online protection along with the firewall and spyware program that protects PC from the unauthorized users, viruses, and other new viruses. Whenever the user access the internet, Norton 360 allows and denies the websites from opening in the web browser, depends on the security settings.
It is actually helpful most of the time but sometimes it may irritate you as it may block certain website from opening which supposedly needs to open for your purpose. In case, you wanted to unblock certain websites from Norton 360’s block list then you need to remove the blocked site from the Norton 360 firewall’s general rules, manually.
Check out the steps as listed below to get instant solution to your issues on unblocking the websites from Norton 360-
- You need to open your PC and check whether it is ready for the proper functionality.
- Select the option ‘Start’ button from the task bar.
- Click on the option ‘All Programs’ followed by ‘Symantec’ and ‘Norton 360’ on your Windows PC to open the program.
- Select the tab ‘Tasks and Settings’.
- Click on the option ‘Change Advanced Settings’.
- Select the option ‘Firewall Protection Settings’ followed by ‘General rules’.
- Click on the blocked website in the list and ‘Modify’ button.
- Select the option ‘Permit’ and ‘Next’
- Click on the option ‘Inbound and Outbound’ followed by ‘Next’
- Select the option ‘Next’ after you’re done with the settings of the modified firewall rule by clicking ‘Any Computer’.
- Check on the box next to ‘All types of Communication’ then click on the option ‘Next’.
- You need to read the on-screen information carefully to make changes on your Firewall’s settings.
- Select the ‘Next’ option, twice and click ‘Apply’ option to make changes.
- Click on the option ‘Close’ to exit from all Norton 360 preferences.